UPSC Recruitment Notification 2018, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has Been going to announces Recruitment for Manager, Specialist Grade – II, Assistant professor & other Posts. So, All Eligible And Interested Candidates Can Apply Before Or on 03.05.2018. Applicants may apply in a prescribed application format (You can easily download application form through the link which is Mentioned Below.)
UPSC Recruitment Notification 2018
Axis Bank, HDFC Bank & More Bank’s Recruitment in 2018 || Apply Now
Post Name :
- Manager for Marketing and Trade
- Specialist grade – III Assistant Professor ( Physiology)
- Specialist grade – III ( Plastic Surgery) Ministry of Health and family Welfare
- Assistant professor
- Assistant Geologist, Geological Survey of India (Ministry of Mines)
- Administrative officer
- Assistant Director grade – I
- Drug inspector, Department of Drug control
- Legal Adviser cum Standing Council
- Head of the Department (IT)
- Principal, Government polytechnic
- Training & Placement Officer
- Workshop Superintendent, Government polytechnic
- Assistant Public Prosecutor
Manager for Marketing and Trade: Candidates must have post Graduation Degree in Marketing or Business Administration from any govt recognized university.
Specialist grade – III Assistant Professors: Aspirants who holding MBBS degree in first/second/third schedule from Indian medical council are eligible to apply for this post
Assistant professor: Candidate must have First class master degree in Fire or Civil Engineering can apply.
Assist Geologist: Contender must hold a Master Degree in Geology or Applied Geology.
Assistant Director grade – I: aspirant must have degree in Textile Manufacturing or Engineering from any govt recognized board.
Drug inspector: Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceuticals
Legal Adviser: Candidate must have degree in Law
Assistant Public prosecutor: Degree in Law with 3 years of experience can apply for this post.
For other posts: Bachelors or Master’s degree in Engineering.
You May Also Read :
Age Limit :
Pay Scale :
Rs.15,600/- to 39,100 with Gp of 6,000/- Per Month.
Selection Process :
Candidates Selection will be based on Written Test and Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
The Application Fee for the UPSC Recruitment 2018 can be fall under,
For General Candidates: Aspirant need to pay Rs.25/- for Application Fee
For SC/ST/BC/PWD Candidates: Aspirants from SC/ST/BC/PWD are exempted from the Application.
How To Apply :
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 03.05.2018