UPSC Recruitment Notification 2018, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has Been going to announces Recruitment for Administrative Officer, Lecturer Posts. So, All Eligible And Interested Candidates Can Apply Before Or on 116th October 2018. Applicants may apply in a prescribed application format (You can easily download application form through the link which is Mentioned Below.)
UPSC Recruitment Notification 2018
Post Name :
- Administrative Officer
- Lecturer in Applied Mechanics
- Lecturer in Chemical Engineering
- Lecturer in Civil Engineering
- Lecturer in Information Technology
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with first class from a recognized
university. If the candidate has a Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, first
class is required at Bachelor’s or Master’s level.
You May Also Read :
Age Limit :
Pay Scale :
- Level-10 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service, Group ‘A’ Gazetted, NonMinisterial.
- PB-3 (Rs.15600-39100/- +AGP Rs. 5400/-. General Central Service, Group ‘A’ Gazetted, NonMinisterial.
- a citizen of India
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the
intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or
East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(formerly
Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the
intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to
categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of
eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Application Fee :
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
How To Apply :
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Candidates must upload the following documents/certificates relating to educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification(s) or any other information, as claimed in the online application, in a single pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 2 MB and is legible when a printout taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the following documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale. Documents like Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter, Un-signed Experience Certificate etc. must not be uploaded in the Document Upload Module
Important Dates :
Closing date for submissio of online recruitment application (ORA) Through ORA Website is 23:59 hrs on 11.10.2018.
The last date for printing of completely submitted online application is upto 23:59 hrs on 12.10.2018.