UCIL Recruitment, Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) invites Online applications for appointment in following Superintendent Positions in UCIL. So, All Eligible And Interested Candidates Can Apply before or on 15th September 2018. More details of UCIL Recruitment 2018 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below.
UCIL Recruitment 2018
No of Posts: Various
Name Of Posts:
- Executive Director (Operations, Jharkhand) – 01
- General Manager (Mines) – 01
- DGM (Legal)/ Manager (Legal) – 01
- Chief Supdt.(Mines)/ Superintendent(Mines)/ Addl. Supdt.(Mines) – 03
- Chief Supdt.(Mill)/ Superintendent(Mill)/ Addl.Supdt.(Mill) – 03
- Manager (Personnel)/ Addl. Manager (Personnel) – 02
- Superintendent (Geology)/Addl.Supdt.(Geology) – 01
- Addl.Supdt.(Env.Engg)/ Dy.Supdt.(Env.Engg.) – 01
- Addl.Supdt.(Civil)/Dy.Supdt.(Civil) – 04
- Chief Supdt.(Mines)/ Superintendent(Mines)/ Addl.Supdt.(Mines) – Degree in Mining Engg or equivalent.
- Chief Supdt.(Mill)/ Superintendent(Mill)/ Addl.Supdt.(Mill) – Degree in Chemical Engg./ Metallurgical Engg./ M.Sc. in Mineral Processing or equivalent.
- Addl.Supdt.(Civil)/ Dy.Supdt.(Civil) – Degree in Civil Engg. or equivalent.
- Manager(Personnel)/ Addl. Manager(Personnel) – Degree in any discipline including that in Engineering and two years full time PG Degree/ Diploma recognized by statutory authority.
- Manager(Accounts)/ Addl. Manager(Accounts) – CA or ICWA or MBA Finance.
- Superintendent(Geology)/ Addl.Supdt.(Geology) – PG Degree in Geology/Applied Geology from a recognized University.
- Addl.Supdt.(Env.Engg)/ Dy.Supdt.(Env.Engg.) – Degree in Environmental Engg. OR Degree in any other Branch of Engg. OR Ph.D in Organic/ Inorganic Chemistry backed with a PG Diploma OR full time Certificate Course in Environmental Engg.
Executive Director (Operations, Jharkhand), General Manager (Mines) – Bachelor of Mining Engineering from a University.
- DGM (Legal)/ Manager(Legal) – Degree in Law from a recognized university.
- As per notification
Age Limit : The age limit for the post has been given in the advertisement. For certain age concessions admissible to various categories please go through the instruction regarding Concessions & Relaxations.
The selection will be based on Interview.
How To Apply:
First of all visit official website ucil.gov.in
Click on career section.
Look around for “UCIL Recruitment 2018 for Superintendent Posts“.
Fill application form.
Pay the application fee.
Click on submit button for final submission.
Save and take print out for future use.
Starting Date of Application Form: 25.08.2018
Closing Date of submission of Application: 15.09.2018
For Official Notification – Click Here
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about UCIL Recruitment 2018. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.