SBI Recruitment 2018, State Bank of India Has released recruitment notification for 05 Doctoral Research Fellow Posts in State Bank of India. All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for SBI Official Notification and Apply Before Or On 30th July 2018. Applicants may apply in a prescribed application format (You can easily download application form through the link which is Mentioned Below.)
SBI Recruitment Notification 2018
Post Name :
Doctoral Research Fellow
- Ph.D in Banking/Finance/IT/Economics related to BFSI sector
- Other Qualification (Preferred): Applicant should have consistently good academic record and demonstrated research skills. Applicant with outstanding professional contributions (as first or second authors only) to publication of papers / articles in leading, high impact ‘A’ Category journals will be given preference.
- Specific skill required: Applicant should have consistently good academic record and demonstrated research skills
You May Also Read :
Age Limit :
28 to 40 Years as on 30.06.2018
Pay Scale :
- Fixed monthly Stipend of Rs 1,00,000/- (not negotiable), subject to deduction of TDS as applicable.
- One time endowment of Rs 2 lakh to Rs 5 lakh may be awarded to the Fellow at the end of two years in case of exemplary research performance / international publications in reputed journals based on assessment of Performance Review Committee.
- The Bank will fund the expenses for the fellow to attend one prestigious international and one national conference in which joint paper of Fellow with SBI has been accepted for presentation on actual basis relevant costs.
- The scholars (Fellows) will also be free to take up outside assignment on a revenue sharing basis (Proportion or percentage of revenue sharing will be decided on case to case basis).
- Residential accommodation at ATIs on basis of self-payment of utility bills.
Selection Process :
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview with presentation.
Application Fee :
- As per notifiction
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the website https://www.sbi.co.in/. The candidates are to apply from 16th July to 30th July 2018.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Application – 30th July 2018.
Candidates may go through this Official Notification & to get other relevant details about State Bank of India Recruitment 2018.