ISRO Recruitment 2018, Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has Been going to announces Recruitment Notification For Trade Apprentice and various Posts. So, All Eligible And Interested Candidates Can Apply before or on 28th July 2018. Applicants may apply in a prescribed application format (You can easily download application form through the link which is Mentioned Below.)
ISRO Recruitment Notification 2018
Post Name :
- Trade Apprentice – 171 Posts
- Technical Apprentice – 201 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – 49 Posts
- Vocational Apprentice – 14 Posts
- Must have Passed SSLC or ITI or its equivalent qualification in relevant discipline from a recognized University or Institution
You May Also Read :
Age Limit :
Age should not less than 14 years as on 28.07.2018.
Pay Scale :
Technician Apprentice Stipend- Rs.3,542/- Per Month
Graduate Apprentice Stipend- Rs. 5,000/- Per Month
Trade Apprentice Stipend-Rs. 5,924- Per Month
Vocational Apprentice Stipend- Rs. 2,758/- Per Month
Selection Process :
The qualification prescribed is the minimum requirement and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates eligible to prepare the panel. Panel preparation purely based on the merit in the required qualification of the candidates. SDSC SHAR send call letter for joining to the empanelled candidates based on the monthly vacancies given by HRD.
Application Fee :
As Per Notification.
How To Apply :
- Applications will be received online only.
- The application for online registration will be hosted in the SDSC SHAR website between 07/07/2018 (1000 hours) and 28/07/2018 (1700 hours).
- Interested & eligible candidates may visit our website at http://www.shar.gov.in/ to register their applications online between 07/07/2018 (1000 hours) and 28/07/2018 (1700 hours).
Important Dates :
Opening Date for On-line Registration : 07th July 2018
Closing Date for On-line Registration : 28th July 2018
Candidates may go through this Official Notification to get other relevant details about ISRO Recruitment 2018.