Indusind Bank Walkin Interviews For Freshers/Exp On July 2018. Further details For this Job is Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification, Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description etc,. Indusind Bank Walkin Interviews apply for All graduates as soon as possible and given details as below.
Indusind Bank Walkin Interviews
Company Name : Indusind Bank
Job Role : HR
No of Vacancies : Multiple Posts
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : 1 – 2 years
Job Location : Mumbai
Company Profile :
IndusInd Bank Limited is a Mumbai based Indian new generation bank, established in 1994. The bank offers commercial, transactional and electronic banking products and services. IndusInd Bank was inaugurated in April 1994 by then Union Finance Minister Manmohan Singh.Indusind Bank is the first among the new-generation private banks in India.
Job Description :
- Identify & Drive training initiatives & ensure measurability & effectiveness across the concerned BU.
- Run Performance Management Process for the concerned BU and thereby map performance
- standards and productivity at individual, departmental and organizational level.
Develop and implement employee engagement activities.
- Regularly engage with Business and address their issues through appropriate HR interventions & solutions thereof.
- Assist in developing an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement and high performance.
Salary Details : Best In Industry
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 28th July – 31st July 2018
Walkin Time : 09:00 AM Onwards
Venue Details :
Indusind Bank Ltd Solitaire Corporate Park Bldg No. 8,
3rd Floor Opp Mirador Hotel,
Andheri East. Chakala. Mumbai-400059
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. IndusInd Bank Walkin Interviews For Freshers/Exp.