Genpact Walkin Interviews For Freshers/Exp. Further details For this Job is Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification, Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description etc,. Genpact Walkin Jobs apply for All graduates as soon as possible and given details as below.
Genpact Walkin Jobs For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Genpact
Job Role : Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
No of Vacancies : Multiple Jobs
Qualification : Any Graduate (PG an added advantage)
Experience : 0 – 5 Years
Job Location : Hyderabad
Company Profile :
Genpact is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. We obsess over operations and focus on the details – all 78,000+ of us. From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working. We know that rethinking each step from start to finish will create better business outcomes. Whatever it is, we’ll be there with you – putting data and digital to work to create bold, lasting results – because transformation happens here.
Description About Job :
- Strong work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment.
- Self-starting, intellectually curious and creative individual comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Problem solving/critical thinking skills
- Attention to detail and unbiased decision making ability
- Review content and provide resolution based on prescribed guidelines
- Provide resolution within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality
- Recognize trends and patterns and escalate issues timely
- Provide insights to help improve the support to the users
- Maintain a thorough understanding of process and policies
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
Salary Details : INR Rs. 1,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A. Incentives
Apply Mode : Walkins
Walkin Date : Walkin interview on 24th September 2018
Walkin Time : 10:00 AM Onwards
Venue Details :
Cochin Palace ,28/698 A,
KP Vallon Road,
Kadavanthra ,Kochi 20,Kerala
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below.