BEL Recruitment Notification 2018, Bharat Electronics Ltd (BEL) has Been going to announces Recruitment Notification For Engineering Assistant Trainee, Staff Nurse, Medical Officer , Sr. Medical Officer Posts. So, All Eligible And Interested Candidates Can Apply For this post On Or Before 15.10.2018. More details of BEL Jobs 2018 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below.
BEL Recruitment 2018
Name : Bharat Electronics Ltd (BEL)
Post Name :
- Engineering Assistant Trainee
- Staff Nurse
- Medical Officer
- Sr. Medical Officer
- Senior Medical Officer: MBBS + MD (General Medicine)
- Medical Officer (Fixed Term – 5 Years): MBBS + Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology (DLO)
Pay Scale :
- Engineering Assistant Trainee : ₹10000/- stipend initial 6 months. WG-VII /CP-VI 10050-3% – 25450/- +admissible allowance
- Staff Nurse : WG-IV /CP-V 8740 – 3% – 22150/- + admissible allowance
- Medical Officer : E-II / 40000 – 3% – 140000/-
- Sr. Medical Officer : E-III/ 50000 – 3% -160000/-
Age Limit :
- Sr. Medical Officer generl35 yrs obc 38 yrs
- Medical Officer general 30 yrs obc 33 yrs
- Staff Nurse and EATs gemeral 28 yrs obc sc/st 31 yrs 33 yrs
Selection Process :
- The candidates meeting the criteria will be shortlisted for the selection process. The selection process
will comprise of written test for 150 marks.
- The eligible candidates will be required to appear for written tests (Objective type) consisting of:
(1) General Aptitude: 50 marks – comprises of general mental ability and aptitude to
logical reasoning, analytical, comprehension ability, basic numeracy, data
interpretation skills and general knowledge.
(2) Technical Aptitude: 100 marks – consists of Technical/Professional Knowledge
Test with 100 questions having specific questions from respective discipline.
Application Fee :
- Sr. Medical Officer / Medical Officer 500/-
- Engineering Assistant Trainees / Staff Nurse 300/-
How To Apply :
- Based on the marks in the written test, provisionally shortlisted / selected candidates will be called
for document verification / interview to BEL, Bengaluru. The candidates have to produce the
original documents and submit the self attested copies of the following documents:
(1)Passport size photograph which was uploaded at the time of filling the application online.
(2)SSLC /SSC / ISC marks card and any other valid document as proof of date of birth.
(3)Degree certificate / Marks Card of each academic year / semester as applicable.
(4)Certificate pertaining to completion of Diploma in Nursing issued by the Competent
(5)Proof of norms adopted by the University/Institute to convert CGPA into percentage
(6)No Objection Certificate from your present employer (if you are employed in Govt/Quasi
Govt/PSU) if applicable.
(7)Candidates belonging to SC / ST / PWD need to submit their caste / tribe / disability
certificate as per the prescribe format.
(8)Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to submit the community certificate in
the prescribed format (format available on the website) issued by the Competent Authority
on or after 01.01.2018.
(9)Candidates with relevant disability of not less than 40 per cent only will be eligible for
reservation and relaxation as PWD. Disability certificate issued by the Medical Board in the
(10)Registration certificate / Experience certificate / Discharge certificate, if applicable.
- You may write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarifications
Important Dates :
The last date for filling the online applications is 15.10.2018
Candidates may go through this Official Notification and to get other relevant details about BEL Recruitment 2018. Stay in touch with us to get latest Updates for more information On BEL.
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about BEL Recruitment Notification 2018. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.