1500 off-Campus and 3+ lac Interviews for freshers:: Apply Now
TOP Mnc Companies Inteview Quations Visit Now
Home / Axis Bank / Axis Bank Walkin Interviews For Freshers/Exp

Axis Bank Walkin Interviews For Freshers/Exp

Axis Bank Walkin Interviews For Freshers/Exp. Further details For this Job is Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification, Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description etc,. Axis Bank Walkin Jobs apply for All graduates as soon as possible and given details as below.

Axis Bank Walkin Jobs For Freshers/Exp

Company Name : Axis Bank

Job Role : Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager/Manager

No of Vacancies : Multiple Jobs

Qualification : Any Graduate

Any Graduation Jobs

Experience : 1 – 6 Years

Job Location : Delhi NCR, Delhi, Greater Noida, Noida

Company Profile :

Axis Bank Ltd is the third largest of the private-sector banks in India offering a comprehensive suite of financial products. The bank has its head office in Mumbai and Registered office in Ahmedabad. It has 3304 branches, 14,003 ATMs, and nine international offices.As of 30 Jun. 2016, 30.81% shares are owned by promoters & promoter group (United India Insurance Company Limited, Oriental Insurance Company Limited, National Insurance Company Limited, New India Assurance Company Ltd, GIC, LIC & UTI). Remaining 69.19% shares are owned by Mutual Funds Institutions, FIIs, Financial Institutions (banks), Insurance companies, corporate bodies & individual investors among others.

Description About Job :

  • Qualification MBA/M. Com/Post Graduate Diploma in Management from an established Business School/University) Position Overview.
  • Job Summary / Accountability.
  • Work within the RM Hub to cater to the service needs of the Priority and Affluent Customers.
  • The Digital RM to achieve the set target of revenue (IPG and other cross sell) from the mapped set of customers associated to him/her.
  • The Digital RMs to provide premium customer service delivery to his/her mapped portfolio.
  • The Digital RMs to work on CASA deepening and NTB lead generation.
  • Digital RMs to also assist in providing NDIAS services.

Salary Details : INR 2,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.

Apply Mode : Walkin

Latest Walkin Jobs

Walkin Date : 17th Feb 2018.

Walkin Time : 09:00 AM Onwards

Venue Details :

Axis House, Sector 128,
Noida-Greater Noida Expressway – 201304

Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Axis Bank Walkin Jobs For Freshers/Exp.

Tags : Wipro Walkins, HCL Jobs, Tech Mahindra

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *