Air India Limited Recruitment 2018, Air India Limited has Been going to announces Recruitment Notification For Cabin crew Posts. So, All Eligible And Interested Candidates Can Apply Online before 12.03.2018. More details of Air India Limited Jobs 2018 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below.
Air India Limited Recruitment 2018
Name : Air India Limited
Post Name :
- Cabin crew
10+2 from a Government recognized Board/ University
Must be presently working as Cabin Crew in a scheduled airline with minimum one year of experience as Cabin Crew and having a valid SEP for Airbus or Boeing family aircraft, as on the last date of receipt of application However, in case of candidates working in foreign airline and meeting the other laid down parameters of eligibility criteria, in place of SEP, candidates may produce alternate document.
Pay Scale :
- During the period of training, the candidates will be given a stipend of Rs.15,000/- per month.
- After successful completion of the training, during the first year of the engagement candidates will draw monthly salary and allowances of Rs. 18,400/- (Rupees Eighteen thousand Four Hundred only) (including Company contribution towards Provident Fund).
- In addition to the above the candidates will be eligible for payment of approximately Rs. 21,125/- as Flying Allowance at 70 hours of flying, however the exact amount will vary based on the actual hours flown.
- For 30 hours of layover on international flying, Layover Allowance will be paid @$100. The same will be $ 140 for ULR Flights.
- International QTA will be approximately Rs.3000/-.
- The Domestic Stopover will be Rs. 500/-.
- Standby Allowance of Rs. 300/- per Standby Duty at the Airport.
Age Limit : Between 18 and 35 Years, Relaxable up to 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC categories.
Selection Process :
Candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria for the post of Experienced Cabin Crew will be required to register themselves online and eligible candidates would be required to appear for a Medical examination with regard to Height and BMI at the Test Centre in the morning and those who would be declared eligible on the medical parameters would be required to appear for a Written Test to be held on 18.03.2018. The Time and Venue will be intimated in due course.
Application Fee :
A non-refundable Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) in favour of AIR INDIA LIMITED, payable at Delhi/Mumbai(as per Region applied for). It may be noted that incase a candidate does not meet the medical eligible criteria and declared ‘UNFIT’, the Demand Draft will not be returned.
How To Apply :
Interested candidates, who fulfill the above requirements, will be required to apply ONLINE (ONLY).
Candidates who wish to apply, are advised to log on to the Career Page of our Website www.airindia.in and fill in the Online Application Format.
Important Dates :
Start Date for submission of Online Application : 20.02.2018
Last Date for submission of Online Application : 12.03.2018
Candidates may go through this Official Notification and Apply Link to get other relevant details about Air India Recruitment 2018. Stay in touch with us to get latest Updates for more information On Air India.
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about Air India Recruitment Notification 2018. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.