ACT Fibernet Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp 2018. Further details For this Job is Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification, Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description etc,. ACT Fibernet Walkin Drive apply for All graduates as soon as possible and given details as below.
ACT Fibernet Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : ACT Fibernet
Job Role : Executive/ Sr Executive – Administration
No of Vacancies : Multiple Posts
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Job Location : bengaluru
About ACT Fibernet :
ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.) was born out of a vision to become the most admired in-home entertainment, education, and interactive services provider in India, back in 2000.
Today, we are closer than ever to realising it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Delhi. We are one of the country’s most renowned cable and broadband company, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 2 million happy homes:
- Fibernet (Internet over Fiber Optics)
- Digital TV
We offer broadband on optic fiber and our Fiber-To-The-Home technology can carry vast amount of information at speeds up to 1 Gbps. We are currently the 3rd largest ISP In the wired broadband category, and the largest non-telco ISP in the country.
Job Description :
- Initiate searching of the premises as per the business plan.
- Conduct Technical Due diligence for the larger projects.
- Supervises activities pertaining to vendor for the Upcoming projects and maintenances issues at branches.
- Coordinates with group level for upcoming projects for lease registration and documentation.
- Coordinate with Legal for the lease & Agreement issues or any extension/relocation if required.
- Looking after overall job responsibilities for timely closure of projects for ware housing / Renovation / Refurbishments.
- Escalation point for HUBS/OFFICES Housekeeping & soft services.
- Coordinate with multiple agencies for timely handing over projects.
- Monthly/Weekly review with business teams on Projects Plan with delivery timelines
- Manage quality and cost control in projects
- Provide an effective and efficient Administrative support
- Handle the needs of Housekeeping services and manage the security services
- Interview, hire, train, mentor, coach and evaluate performance of associates and hourly supervisors
- Liaised with Vendors and Agencies for signing effective corporate deals and contracts for AMCs.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 19th September – 28th September 2018
Walkin Time : 10:00 AM Onwards
Venue Details :
Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt Ltd. Golden Heights,
59th ‘C’ Cross, 4th ‘M’ Block,
Rajajinagar, Bangalore – 5600 10