TNSP Recruitment Notification 2017. Tamil Nadu Police (TNSP) Has Invited Application Form For 10,500 Youth Brigade Posts. All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for TNSP Job Advertisement and apply online Before Or On 01 October 2017. More details of TNSP Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below.
TNSP Recruitment Notification 2017
Name : Tamil Nadu Police (TNSP)
Post Name :
1. Special Youth Brigade
Qualification : All Interested Candidates Should Completed 10th class or equivalent qualification From Recognized University / Board.
Pay Scale : For Post Wise Pay Scale Details Go To Official Notification.
Age Limit : Candidate’s age should be in between 18 to 26 years. For Post Wise Age limit details Go To Official notification.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected through Written Exam, PFT, Interview.
Application Fee : For Post Wise pay Scale Details Go to Official Notification.
How To Apply : All Interested candidate can apply for this post Go through official Website www.tnpolice.gov.in
Important Dates :
Last date for Submission of Application: 01.10.2017
HDFC Bank,Axis Bank,Yes Bank & More Banks Direct Interviews: Apply Link.
Candidates may go through this Official Notification to get other relevant details about TNSP Recruitment 2017. Stay in touch with us to get latest Updates for more information On TNSP online-recruitment.in
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about TNSP Recruitment Notification 2017. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.
Recent Posts :
- Capgemini Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp
- Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017
- Municipal Corporation Delhi Recruitment 2017
- Cognizant Walkin Interview for Freshers/Exp
- ONGC Recruitment Notification 2017
- Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment 2017 - Senior PS to chairman Posts
- CISF Recruitment Notification 2017 - Constable Posts
- HCL Walkin Interviews For Freshers/Exp
- Nagpur Metro Rail Recruitment 2017
- Accenture Walkin interviews For Freshers/Exp