Physical Research Laboratory Recruitment 2017, Physical Research Laboratory (PRL) has Been going to announces Recruitment Notification For Telescope Operator Trainee ship Posts. So, All Eligible And Interested Candidates Can Apply For This Post on or Before 25-10-2017. More details of PRL Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below.
Physical Research Laboratory Recruitment 2017
Name : Physical Research Laboratory (PRL)
Post Name :
1. Telescope Operator Trainee ship
Qualification : B.Sc. in Physics / Electronics / Computer Science / Information Technology (65% or above marks)
Pay Scale : Rs. 12,000/- Per Month.
Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 26 years As on 25.10.2017
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected through Interview.
Application Fee : nill
How To Apply : All Interested candidates may apply online through wepsite www.prl.res.in on or before 25.10.2017
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Application : 25-10-2017.
HDFC Bank,Axis Bank,Yes Bank & More Banks Direct Interviews: Apply Link.
Candidates may go through this Official Notification to get other relevant details about Physical Research Laboratory Recruitment 2017. Stay in touch with us to get latest Updates for more information On Physical Research Laboratory online-recruitment.in
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about Physical Research Laboratory Recruitment 2017. Aspirants Can Com Online_Recruitment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.
For More Job Updates :
Recent Posts :
- Capgemini Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp
- Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017
- Municipal Corporation Delhi Recruitment 2017
- Cognizant Walkin Interview for Freshers/Exp
- ONGC Recruitment Notification 2017
- Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment 2017 - Senior PS to chairman Posts
- CISF Recruitment Notification 2017 - Constable Posts
- HCL Walkin Interviews For Freshers/Exp
- Nagpur Metro Rail Recruitment 2017
- Accenture Walkin interviews For Freshers/Exp