Odisha SSC Recruitment 2017. Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), Odisha Has Invited Application Form For Inspector of Supplies Posts. All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Odisha SSC Job Advertisement and apply online Before Or On 17th October 2017. More details of Odisha SSC 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below.
Odisha SSC Recruitment 2017
Name : Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Post Name :
1. Inspector of Supplies
Qualification : All Interested Candidates Should Completed Degree or equivalent qualification From Recognized University / Board.
Pay Scale : Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- with a grand pay of Rs. 4,200/- Per month
Age Limit : Candidates Age limit is between 21 to 32 years as on 01-01-2017.
Selection Process : Written Exam & Interview.
Application Fee : SC / ST / PWD / Women Candidates: Nil , All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
How To Apply : All Interested & Eligible candidates can Apply Online through the website, ossc.gov.in Before 17th October 2017.
Important Dates :
Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form : 17th October 2017
HDFC Bank,Axis Bank,Yes Bank & More Banks Direct Interviews: Apply Link.
Candidates may go through this Official Notification to get other relevant details about Odisha SSC Recruitment 2017. Stay in touch with us to get latest Updates for more information On Odisha SSC online-recruitment.in
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about Odisha SSC Recruitment Notification 2017. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.
Recent Posts :
- Capgemini Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp
- Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017
- Municipal Corporation Delhi Recruitment 2017
- Cognizant Walkin Interview for Freshers/Exp
- ONGC Recruitment Notification 2017
- Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment 2017 - Senior PS to chairman Posts
- CISF Recruitment Notification 2017 - Constable Posts
- HCL Walkin Interviews For Freshers/Exp
- Nagpur Metro Rail Recruitment 2017
- Accenture Walkin interviews For Freshers/Exp