NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017, National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) Has Invited Application Form For Deputy Manager Posts. All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for NHAI Official Notification and Attend Walkin Interview On 30-11-2017. More details of NHAI Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below.
NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
Name : National Highway Authority of India (NHAI)
Post Name :
1. Deputy Manager
Qualification : All Interested Candidates Should Completed BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology or specialized equivalent qualification forms a recognized University OR M.Sc. in Computer Science/ Information Technology.
Pay Scale : Rs. 60,000/- Per Month.Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- and with a grand pay of Rs.5,400/- Per Month.
Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 35 years.
Selection Process : Selection Process Interview and Experience.
How To Apply : Interested & Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website, nhai.org before 30th November 2017.
Important Dates :
Date of Interview : 30.11.2017
HDFC Bank,Axis Bank,Yes Bank & More Banks Direct Interviews: Apply Link.
Candidates may go through this Official Notification to get other relevant details about NHAI Recruitment 2017. Stay in touch with us to get latest Updates for more information On NHAI online-recruitment.in
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017. Aspirants Can ComOnline_Recruitment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.
For More Job Updates :
Recent Posts :
- Capgemini Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp
- Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017
- Municipal Corporation Delhi Recruitment 2017
- Cognizant Walkin Interview for Freshers/Exp
- ONGC Recruitment Notification 2017
- Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment 2017 - Senior PS to chairman Posts
- CISF Recruitment Notification 2017 - Constable Posts
- HCL Walkin Interviews For Freshers/Exp
- Nagpur Metro Rail Recruitment 2017
- Accenture Walkin interviews For Freshers/Exp