Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2017, Ministry Of Defence (MOD) has Been going to announces Recruitment Notification For Canteen Attendant Posts. So, All Eligible And Interested Candidates Can Apply For this post On Or Before 16-10-2017. More details of Ministry Of Defence Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below.
Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2017
Name : Ministry Of Defence (MOD)
Post Name :
1. Canteen Attendant
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have Completed 10th from a recognized University with relevant experience.
Pay Scale : Rs. 18,000/- Per Month
Age Limit : Candidate age limit is Should be between 18 – 25 Years
Selection Process : For Selection Process Details go to official Notification.
How To Apply : All Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application from along with Self attested copy of relevant documents Send to Below mentioned address.
The CDA (PD)
Belvedere complex, Ayudh Path
Meerut Cantt., PIN – 250001
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Application form : 16.10.2017
HDFC Bank,Axis Bank,Yes Bank & More Banks Direct Interviews: Apply Link.
Candidates may go through this Official Notification to get other relevant details about Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2017. Stay in touch with us to get latest Updates for more information On Ministry Of Defence online-recruitment.in
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2017. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.
For More Job Updates :
Recent Posts :
- Capgemini Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp
- Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017
- Municipal Corporation Delhi Recruitment 2017
- Cognizant Walkin Interview for Freshers/Exp
- ONGC Recruitment Notification 2017
- Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment 2017 - Senior PS to chairman Posts
- CISF Recruitment Notification 2017 - Constable Posts
- HCL Walkin Interviews For Freshers/Exp
- Nagpur Metro Rail Recruitment 2017
- Accenture Walkin interviews For Freshers/Exp